19 January 2006

Finally Starting My Very Own Blog

I finally decided to do what all the cool kids are doing and start my very own blog (instead of just rambling on forever at my friends' sites). I'm not having a very interesting day so far though I am suffeing of severe sleep deprevation. In just a half an hour I get to go to my very first Chemistry class, what fun. At least it's only an hour long; hopefully I can stay awake for all of it. I'll attempt to be a little more interesting in the future but right now this is all I can muster.

3 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, January 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Attention Earth passengers, this is your captain speaking. Trillian has penetrated the Blogoshphere. As a result, we expect some unforeseen... turbulence. O2 Breathing Units will be deployed from your space-temporal overhead compartments shortly. No need to panic. Please stow all portable electronic devices and prepare yourselves for imminent cerebral hemorrhage in certain interstitial tissues.

 
At 9:36 PM, January 22, 2006, Blogger Trillian said...

I'll try to keep things mostly harmless.

 
At 9:52 PM, January 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That just sent my Infinite Improbability Drive to 1,0000.64+E to 1 against. So, yeah, I call bullshit, and now have five talking flipper-feet to add a delightful mixolydian chorus to my disbelief. thx.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home